Book Review: Everneath by Brodi Ashton

★★★★★

The first part of Everneath sucks. And then Jack comes in, turns shit around and the last part of the book is just bah. Soul-tearing.

By the way, isn't Caputo a milk company or something? LOL. (I kept thinking this whenever they mentioned his last name.)

I have a few things to say about this novel though,

#1 The cover is crap and totally misleading.
#2 The summary is total crap as well and a total turn-off.
#3 Jack is amazing and the romance is mind-blowing.
#4 I was almost tempted to like Cole...
#5 and I need a sequel SO BAD.

I know some people read the summary and assume that the novel is all about her trying to escape but ends up in Cole's arms, but no. It's far from that. It's a novel about relentlessness, running, confronting mistakes, heart-wrenching romance and just sad and pure pure pure 100% desperation.

And the order this story is told in is simply breath-taking. The beginning is totally confusing and shit but as you keep reading you are just all asiofjasoifj sa:-00000000 . I love how the answers were finally given at the very end of the novel, and the history between Jack and Nik was so cute. And sad. Oh god. I can't think about the ending without safojoiafdsjoasi screaming!!!

Please read this.

Oh god. I can't believe I loved it, but I did!!!!

One Comment

  • January 31, 2012 at 10:03 p.m. | Permalink

    JACK.
    COLE.
    JACK.
    COLE.

  • Leave a Reply

    Powered by Blogger.