book review:Existence by Abbi Glines

RATING ★★☆☆☆


rants
This soulless book was pointless. All it did was follow the same formula of twilight and YA novels and added some deities and souls.

IT WAS MISERABLE. Half the time I was fighting a mad urge to throw my ereader and I was groaning at the scenes where Pagan was all emotional about Dank leaving. Then she gets sent to a loony bin.

And Pagan gave boring monotonous speeches with no contractions that made me gag.

This all sounds like BLOODY TWILIGHT.

1. male is inhuman, check.
2. male stalks woman in room, check.
3. male sings woman to sleep, check.
4. woman befriends other male for comfort from her love leaving, check.
5. AND THEN HE COMES
BACK TO SAVE HER FROM A PSYCHO FEMALE. CHECK.

TWILIGHT I SAY. TWILIGHT. I AJSOIDFJASOIJ GAHHH IT WAS SO STUPIDLY FRUSTRATING BECAUSE PAGAN WAS /EMOTIONLESS/. EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY SHE WAS "PASSIONATE". SHE WAS ANOTHER BELLA SWAN TO ME.

Bah. I dont know if I will read the sequel when it comes out. /massages temples.

raves
OKAY OKAY. But I'll admit. I liked the romance. /screams

I'm done.


lennie

One Comment

  • January 27, 2012 at 7:51 p.m. | Permalink

    and i was looking forward to it cries

  • Leave a Reply

    Powered by Blogger.